About Reasonable Faith
*(For FREE goods on aplogetics please visit www.Apologetics101.org and fill out the “FREE” tab for a free package of books/videos.)
Reasonable Faith features much of the work of philosopher and theologian Dr. William Lane Craig in order to carry out its three-fold mission:
- to provide an articulate, intelligent voice for biblical Christianity in the public arena.
- to challenge unbelievers with the truth of biblical Christianity.
- to train Christians to state and defend Christian truth claims with greater effectiveness.
Reasonable Faith aims to provide in the public arena an intelligent, articulate, and uncompromising yet gracious Christian perspective on the most important issues concerning the truth of the Christian faith today, such as:
- the existence of God
- the meaning of life
- the objectivity of truth
- the foundation of moral values
- the creation of the universe
- intelligent design
- the reliability of the Gospels
- the uniqueness of Jesus
- the historicity of the resurrection
- the challenge of religious pluralism
While topics may vary, we will attempt to carefully balance topics such as: Intelligent Design, God’s existence, Christ’s explanation of this God, the Bible, etc. Skeptics and non-skeptics alike are most welcome!
We have hosted in the past such speakers as Casey Luskin of the Discovery Institute, Dr. Subodh Pandit of India, and plan on hosting Greg Kokul and more at the University of Arkansas (Lord willing) in the future, so please check back regularly.
Please emails us at ReasonableFaithFayetteville@yahoo.com for any questions you may have.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- What is Christian Apologetics ?
- Apologetics (form the Greek apologia: a defense) is that branch of Christian theology which seeks to provide a rational justification for the truth claims of the Christian faith. In addition to serving like the rest of theology in general, as an expression of loving God with all our minds, apologetics specifically serves to show unbelievers the truth of the Christian faith, to confirm the faith to believers, and to reveal and explore the connections between Christian doctrine and other truths.
~ Dr. William Lane Craig, Reasonable Faith, 3rd Ed.
- Why must Christians engage in Christian Apologetics?
- Who is Dr. William Lane Craig?
- What is “Reasonable Faith”?
- Why must Christians be engaged intellectually?
- What advice does Dr. Craig have for budding Christian Apologists?
- Where can I find a comprehensive list of Dr. Craig’s debates?
- Is Dr. Craig on Youtube.com?
- Where can I purchase Dr. Craig’s book Reasonable Faith?
- Where can I download a free study guide for Dr. Craig’s book Reasonable Faith?
- Where can I receive a formal education in Christian Apologetics